As a family-owned and operated business, we're committed to giving back to our community what it has given us in the past. That's why Kistrucks Bakeries is helping local organisations by participating in charitable events. Just ask and we will endevour to help.
We are very proud to announce we have been awarded the Bakers' Marque from the Bakers Livery Company.
The Bakers' Marque is the symbol of quality assured products supported by the Worshipful Company of Bakers, founded in 1155.
Bakeries awarded the Marque have been judged to meet the Marque's quality principals and are committed to:
- Mixing and baking exellent quality products
- Using local produce and suppliers where possible and clearly displaying their products' origins.
- Staff training and development; as well as being involved in their local community.
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic and safe bakery environment.
- for more information www.bakersmarque.co.uk
Check our website regularly to find out more about Kistrucks Bakeries's new product announcements and menu suggestions.